Monday, January 28, 2008

My Baby is Four

Jenna is now four and I can hardly believe it. She has grown up so much, just look how much she has changed.

Jenna's first pictures on her actually birth day.


Here she is at ONE



Here she is at TWO



Here is the cute girl at THREE



Now to reveal the princess at FOUR



8 comments:

rachel said...

Hi Kricket, it's Rachel Hansen in Eugene. I found your site through several others' here...
Your little Jenna is just as beautiful as I remember. I just HAD to comment. They grow way too fast, don't they?

Emily said...

I can't believe she is so big! Seriously, she is one of the most beautiful little girls I have ever seen!
Happy Birthday Jenna!

Margaret said...

Wow I cannot believe how BIG she is now! Happy Birthday Jenna! Sure miss your two! And you too! Can't wait to see you end of February!

Ilene said...

Happy Birthday Jenna!

Jackson will be looking you up in about 18 more years.

Kricket said...

I'm having a little trouble with the pictures in this post. I hope you can see them now. Please look past the extra little squares.
Kricket

Sarah Stokes said...

Oh MY gosh Kricket, Your daughter looks just like you! What a little princess doll. I love all things girlie in my house - I know, probably doesn't seem at all like me. These 2 girls of mine have turned me into a pink, frilly, softy!!

megan said...

She is totally a mini-kricket! She's a cute little button! And what an amazingly beautiful baby she was!

RightHahn said...

She really strarted out favoring Garrett - but I think Megan is right...she's totally looking like her mom. Sooooo cute!

Lindsay