I was Tagged...
I was tagged by Britni (Beck) WidmierHere are the instructions:
1. Answer the following questions.
2. Tag 5 people by leaving a comment on their blog letting them know they have been tagged, and to view your blog for the instructions.
Questions:
10 years ago: I was in my Sophmore Year at BYU living with some great friends. I was also preparing to go to Jerusalem for a study abroad later that year.
5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Laundry - Does it ever end?
2. Play with my kids - I am leaving tomorrow to Portland for a girls weekend so I have to get a little playing with them before I leave.
3. Get the house it good condition so that Garrett can have a good weekend with the kids.
4. Shower :)
5. Pick up pictures from Wal-mart. This is a scrapbook weekend with the girls so I have pictures to pick up so the fun can begin.
Things I would do if I was suddenly a billionaire:
I would pay off my house and pay off our school debt. I would love to travel some with our family. I then honestly would just save a lot of that money for other things as they came up we would have all the money we would need. Then I can definitely use some of that money to help others too. I have always wanted to be rich so I could help other people.
3 of my bad habits:
washing clothes and then not folding them
biting my lips
using words that aren't really words
Places I've Lived:
Burley, Idaho
Provo, Utah
Chile
Kent, Washington
Eugene, Oregon
Payson, Utah
Jobs I've had:-
Clogging Teacher - many times
Day Care Teacher - 2 different day cares
6th grade teacher
7th grade teacher - Geography, Reading & Spanish
Preschool Teacher
Stay at Home Mom!
Things most people don't know about me:
I am really hard on myself and don't think I live up to my own expectations.
My parents are in the Ukraine on a mission.
My husband is back in school full-time and that is a little rough right now.
8 comments:
I want to be rich so I can help people too. Can I be rich?
I CHOOSE not to fold clothes after I wash them until I watch my shoes at night. I think it's all perspective on that one. :-)
Hey Kricket! It's Derik & Amanda Taylor. Very cute blog, and very fun to learn a littl more about you! How are you anyway? Take care!
Watching shoes Margaret? I forgot how fun it is down there in Eugene.
I know you meant 'shows.'
Um, if you expect more from yourself than you already do, I am in big trouble. I don't do as half as well as you at the 'good mom' gig. You are amazing.
So fun!! You're the best Kricket. And I thought all moms washed clothes and then the clothes fairy folded them... Isn't that how it works in your house? If not, you should totally fire your fairy....in Spanish preferably:)
Also - I think a mark of a good mom that her daily to do list includes taking a shower....The fact that you're not just expecting that to be part of your day says aaaaaaaaaalllllooooottt about you.
Also also - since marrying Randy - I've been really appreciative of the fact that I lived w/ someone who made up words. He has some really inventive ones sometimes:) My favorite is 'brang' for brought;)
Have fun on your trip...
Yay Kricket you're coming to Oregon! I'm so sad I'm going to miss you. I'd come up but Sean is gone and my family is coming in town. I'm definitely thinking of you and glad we can keep in touch in blogger world. Have a great weekend!
More on the "it's a little bit rough right now" - maybe in another post?
Megan,
You must be a true friend to catch my subtle stress.
Kricket
hola; las fotos son geniales y tienes una hermosa familia, es una pena que no pueda entender lo que escribiste, pero aun así me imagino lo feliz que eres. Yo tambien estoy muy feliz junto a mi marido, hecho de menos chile, pero espero que el Señor me bendiga pronto con hijos para que tenga mas motivos para sentirme como en casa en España, un beso, America Valenzuela.
Post a Comment