Here are some fun pictures that we have taken lately. I haven't been the best at updating this blog so hope this catches you up a little.
Garrett's Grandma Nona passed away in February and all of us got together in honor of her and to support Mom B.
Cooper is learning to milk a cow at Thanksgiving point her in Utah. Garrett's Dad came down for a visit and the family to a field trip.
7 comments:
You guys look great! I love the broken udder in Cooper's 'cow milking' picture;) He really should try to be softer - I don't think cows like for you to tear their udders off...:)
I hope you're feeling well - are you getting excited to find out what you're having?
I remember that outfit! :-)
When I read about the picture of you and Garrett so in love...I was confused at first because the picture I saw was Cooper and the udders attached to that text. But I figured it out....ha ha
What a cute family!
We love finding updates about your family and enjoy the photos too. September is getting closer...hope all goes well.
Krickett- Hey, good to hear from you! Congratulations on baby #3, very exciting! Your kids are so cute, we're glad to get updates on your family. Hope everything's going well. Joanna and family
Barnums,
Hi! I found your blog through Wendy's...how the heck are you guys?! I have recently entered the blogging world myself. It's lots of fun (aka addicting), and such a great way to stalk - I mean, keep track - of people! hee hee. Anyway, I just wanted to say you guys are such an adorable family, and congrats on number 3 - i hope all is going well! we need to hang out again sometime...I mean, it's been like 7 months!
Hey Kricket, I have loved hearing from you and seeing your cute family. Congrats on baby #3, how exciting! Also cute blog, your title cound't fit you better!
Post a Comment