It is so great to have our Papa Lynn and Grannie home from their mission. I don't know how we made it without them for so long but we are extremely grateful that they are home now and we look forward to spending lots of good quality time with them.
Kricket, you look so cute preggo- I guess I've never see you pregnant before! Your kids are so flippin adorable, and getting big. We'll be in UT in Sept.- would love to catch up with you.
Kricket, this is your old clogging buddy Kristi. I can't believe what a small world it is. My cousing Karrie found Roger's blog, and sent it to me which I then found your's. You look so great, and your family is darling. I can't believe your parents are home. They look so good. I hope is all is well with you. It sounds like it. Keep in touch. It's been too long!
Kricket! I happened upon the entire Morgan Family blogosphere and I'm so excited to see you! Look at your beautiful children and how they look exactly like you. Congrats too about the one on the way!
8 comments:
Yay Kricket! How fun for you guys. I bet that was a great reunion!
Love all the pictures of Cooper...ah to have a child who entertains himself...maybe someday.
Kricket, you look so cute preggo- I guess I've never see you pregnant before! Your kids are so flippin adorable, and getting big. We'll be in UT in Sept.- would love to catch up with you.
How exciting!!!! I'm so happy for you guys.
Kricket, this is your old clogging buddy Kristi. I can't believe what a small world it is. My cousing Karrie found Roger's blog, and sent it to me which I then found your's. You look so great, and your family is darling. I can't believe your parents are home. They look so good. I hope is all is well with you. It sounds like it. Keep in touch. It's been too long!
So fun, you guys all look so happy. Your a cute preggie. Love it. Nice hair Garrett. Miss you guys.
Hooray!!! How is it that your parents never look any older? They must have negotiated a stay-young-forever treaty before they came to earth! Lucky:)
Kricket! I happened upon the entire Morgan Family blogosphere and I'm so excited to see you! Look at your beautiful children and how they look exactly like you. Congrats too about the one on the way!
Kricket - are you too pregnant to hang out? Call me if not! my no. is six eight seven, six seven two five...
Post a Comment