Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Countdown Begins

Baby Barnum has been growing a lot and we thought your might like to see how far my tummy can stretch. Check out the poll and guess the gender of our baby.

13 comments:

JD Wimmer said...

You are darling as ever! Good luck and I think it's a boy FYI. Love ya.

RightHahn said...

Kricket!!

When did you do all of your posts?!? I seriously feel like I just checked your blog, and there was nothing new....and now there are like 500!! It's enough to convince me that I'm a huge looser of a friend now that there are too many posts for me to comment on....so, let me just say that you look great!! Jenna looks adorable in her soccer uniform and hair bow:) Cooper looks like spider man in the remodel pictures (the one where he's pulling on something stuck in the wall). And Garrett's mohawk is still killer:)

I'm so excited for you to have your baby! I hope everything goes smoothly for you. Your baby is one lucky little critter to be getting such a super mom and family:)

Ilene said...

You look marvelous. I just got back from the obgyn and he says I can get induced next week!

Glory, glory, halleighleiuia (I have no idea how to spell that).

I want to breathe again.

Jessica said...

You are so Beautiful! I wish we were closer. I miss you. You look great and like you feel great. I did not look or feel anything like that when I was at the end of my pregnancies.
Can't wait to see pictures of that new little one.
Love you.

Barney & Sherrie said...

S T R E T C H . . .
You look ready to have that baby. I am guessing a girl so you can be on that girl-boy-girl pattern! We wish the best for you and can't wait to be an Aunt and Uncle again. Best of luck with Barnina (That's for Jenna)! Uncle Barn

Margaret said...

You are totally adorable!!! Love the picture!☺ So glad you are a blogging machine lately...now I just need to catch up.☺

Did you hear that Anna and Kristy had their babies this week?! Here are the links if you missed them!

Anna
http://anna-nymity.blogspot.com/2008/09/she-is-here.html

Kristy
http://kristyandjeremy.blogspot.com/2008/09/our-new-addition-laney-grace-tolman.html

Love you♥

Anonymous said...

wow, Kricket! Maybe that baby is going to take after auntie BEUS:) I can't wait to hear (and see) all about it. Good luck! Love you, mean it.

megan said...

So exciting. And at the same time so glad I'm not there. I can't wait to hear! We really do need to get on up to Provo and see you!

Amanda said...

Kricket,
You look so great, and I LOVE that dress! It was so fun to read about your summer adventures and see all the pics...your kids are seriously adorable! I can't believe that baby is coming in just a couple of weeks - I suppose my guess is that it's a boy...but I really have no idea =). Anyway, good luck with all the preparations and delivery...I look forward to seeing the next baby Barnum!
Amanda
p.s. it was so fun to get together last month...let's do it again - hopefully sooner than 2009! =)

Annie and Jake Callister said...

Wow Kricket. You look well.. pregnant :) That child looks ready to come. Hope all goes well. I'm guessing boy. We miss you. Hopefully we'll see you next time you're in Oregon

Nikki Nielson said...

Hooray I love that you are a blogger too! You have such a cute little family, I am excited to get to know you all better through out the next couple of years. I think you are having a girl but only because that is all I know about! Anyway you should check out my blog too if you get a chance. Let me know if I can help in any way when that little one comes.

LaDawn said...

I am excited for your 3rd baby to join your family. I loved your blog. It looks like you are all doing well and are as happy as ever. Good luck to everyone in school and to you with your upcoming delivery.

Emilia said...

I totally love to blog now! I found your blog through Brice and Melissa's and remembered that you live... lived in Oregon. My family just moved to Salem and we are doing law school. I wish you were here. You have such a cute family and good luck with your new baby. I had my first about eight weeks ago. love ya Kricket!
Emily Coats Sperry