Monday, September 1, 2008

Feast or Famine

This isn't the newest post so look down below too.

FEAST! As you can probably tell this blog was set up a lot for my parents while they were on their mission. Now that they are home it has been harder to stay motivated to keep it up. I have some great pictures from the summer and I have put together lots posts so that you can see all that we have been doing. Hopefully I can get some more done before our new addition gets here because if not.... FAMINE!

So please check out all of my new posts and feel free to leave comments on any or all of them. It is always fun to hear from you. Sorry it has been so long.

2 comments:

JD Wimmer said...

18 days to go! Oh my gosh. That little baby deal on the side made me look twice. I thought it can't be that close. Yay for you. I look forward to seeing pictures of that cute baby soon.

Ashley

Margaret said...

I'll take feast anyday!

I hope you post pictures of that baby right away! SO sad I don't get to see it in person!