He is here! Ryder Dean Barnum was born at 2:55 pm on Monday, September 15, 2008. He weighed 9 lbs. 8 oz. and was 21 inches long. He is very healthy and doing great. Kricket is also doing great. We are so excited to have a new member of our family. Jenna and Cooper are especially excited to be a big sister and big brother.
7 years ago
25 comments:
Gorgeous new addition to the Barnum family! Congratulations to you! Love, Carmen
congrats barnums!!
--section 1
Congratulations! He is just adorable, and what a cute name!
he is so cute and kricket looks great
Cute name. Congrats!!!! Anderson had those EXACT stats (9, 8 lb and 21 in) I LOVE big babies! Everybody looks good. I like that the baby countdown clock on your blog still has "1 day" to go.
CONGRATS! He is so cute. I hope all is well. Please let me know if I can do anything for you. I MEAN IT! :)
He is ABSOLUTELY adorable! What a great name too! I love all those consonants.
How are you Kricket? Did they have good milkshakes there like here in Eugene?
I'm very happy for all of you!☺
Oh my gosh I'm so excited for you guys! You have the cutest kids in the world!!
Love the name, and I hope you're all doing well!!
Congratulations! He is beautiful! can't wait to meet him! our love to you all!
aunt liz
Dang, we are jealous! Congrats, make sure you take some time off ~like you needed an excuse Garrett ;)
Hey guys! Congrats! I knew we would get pictures today...you guys are sooooo on the ball. What a great name! Kricket and baby look super (you too Garrett)! Love ya'all...come see us SOON! Lori
Congratulations Kricket! Ryder is perfect.
Hugs from Duck country...
Yeah! We are so glad that everything went so well and everyone is happy and healthy. I think he kind of looks like Brian as a baby...but less asian looking eyes. We will see what he turns out to be like! Oh man, Jenna is way out numbered now! 4 to 1!
Oh my heavens!! Congrats! He is so beautiful and what a great name. So Kricket, we got the same numbers going on here, 2 boys, 1 girl. Now all you need to do is move back.............walking is lonely :)
Love ya-
Brooke
Ya!!! He's sooooooooooo cute. He looks drunk with chubbiness!!!
Great job on picking his name - I think it fits him well! I'm glad that all went smoothly for his arrival. It's great to see you so happy;)
LindsAy
yay~ congratulations! hope the labor and delivery went well for Mama Kricket! So happy for you guys.
Well done.
Congratulations! He is adorable. I hope you are doing well and getting some rest. Please let me know if I can do anything to help.
He's so cute!! LOVE the cheeks.
How do you give birth to a 9 pounder? I am so spoiled with my six pounders.
WAHOO! Congrats! My sister came across your blog and had to call me this morning-YEAH, we are in touch again. Congrats to the new baby boy! He is so cute. I just started a blog at mcbridebunch.blogspot.com. Check it out and we will chat!
lisa rae
oh Kricket! he is so beautiful and so BIG! I'm so proud of you. what an awesome family.
Congratulations Guys! So happy that mom and baby are good too.
Norma & Troy
Ok, that kid is adorable! congratulations guys, glad to hear all went well =).
How is it that I just found your blog?! Congratulations!! We just had a baby boy on the 4th (Rylan)...so Rylan and Ryder will hopefully be friends at BYU or missionary companions some day! He is a cute little guy...enjoy!
He is so sweet! Hooray a baby boy, I can't wait to get to hold him when we get our families together. Hope you are doing good too and please let me know if I can do anything for you guys.
Post a Comment