We had a great time with our theme this year.
Cooper was Peter Pan
Jenna was Wendy Darling
Garrett was Captain Hook
Kricket was The Crocodile
Ryder was Little Michael Darling
Aunt April was Tiger Lilly
Uncle Brian was John Darling
Aunt Jo was Tinker Bell
Cooper was Peter Pan
Jenna was Wendy Darling
Garrett was Captain Hook
Kricket was The Crocodile
Ryder was Little Michael Darling
Aunt April was Tiger Lilly
Uncle Brian was John Darling
Aunt Jo was Tinker Bell
5 comments:
I am SO laughing right now! That Crococile costume is SO awesome!!!!
Just reminds me how much I miss you and your cleverness.
Very impressive! Especially that croc head!! We're looking forward to seeing you soon.
You are too creative. I should have sent you our baby skunk costume for Ryder. He could have been a Lost Boy.
Love it! You guys are awesome, and I love the shot of Capt Hook battling the Croc =)
Holy cow, obviously it's been waaaay too long since i've checked your blog! I love how those costumes turned out! And props. to your extended family for joining the theme!
Post a Comment