Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My Three Kids





Here they are folks and don't you think they are so cute?

8 comments:

Margaret said...

YES they are the cutest! Just like their mom (and dad).

I super duper miss you! I feel so out of touch with Kricket. How is she? What's she up to? How's she adjusting to having three kids?

♥ You. Margaret

DC Diva said...

They ARE so cute. Love the overall pics, esp. the one w/ the legs. They look like such a mix of you and Garrett!

Carmen Goetschius said...

Ummm, yes! So cute! You guys have three sweet little munchkins-- I can't believe it! And Kricket, what is with you creating such a beautiful blog?! Very impressive! Hope all is well with the Barnum fam!
Love, Carmen

Caroline said...

so CUTE! what a great family you have. And yes, Kricket. Prop 8 passed in California by a thread. I guess if you don't have a TV you haven't heard about all the protesting that is going on around the LA temple and even Temple Square in SLC by those who oppose. You should google it.

Unknown said...

So cute! I really like the picture with all of the feet- its fun to get different angles. How's it going with 3 kids? Two is all I can handle right now!

Emily K. said...

Hey! I was just wondering about you the other day, and if you had your new little one. I somehow erased your blog address. What a beautiful little boy. Congratulaions! We are still in Washington. We live in Bellevue now, and really enjoy it. I wish we could be closer to my family, but Jake is so happy here, and his family great, although they don't replace mine. It's good to catch up. What a beautiful family. So, Garrett is back in school? Good luck, and I hope it goes really fast for you. I've always heard that the 3rd baby is the best. Is this true for you? I'm so scared to have #3.

RightHahn said...

Isn't it crazy how big your older two seem now that Ryder is here? They all look so cute - and happy! I hope you're doing well...

Lindsay

Miranda said...

*gasp* Look at your little girl's eyes! They're so beautiful and look just like yours Kricket!