Monday, October 13, 2008

Ryder Trucking


So Garrett was actually named Garrett because my mother-in-law say the name Garrett on a semi-truck and liked the name. So it was pretty much a done deal that Ryder would be Ryder when we saw and feel in love with his name on a semi-truck on one of our drives to Burley. Pretty cool, don't ya think?

While Garrett was in Atlanta for a school trip he signed up for a drawing that included a whole bunch of prizes but he was really hoping to when this Ryder truck. To his surprise and our excitement he did win it and we can't wait to get it up in his room someday as decoration.

5 comments:

garrett said...

All the cool kids have their name on a truck.

Unknown said...

I wish I had a truck named after me. Way to plan ahead parents- he is going to *love* the truck!

Ilene said...

Now I know to keep my eyes open when driving.

Cute, cute baby!

By the way, your comments never get lost on my blog, I promise.

Margaret said...

Oh my cuteness! How great is that?!

RightHahn said...

That's a fun tradition, Kricket!! I love that Garrett won the truck, too - what a great coincedence...and what little boy doesn't like semi-trucks. They're like ducks and water:0

Lindsay