To all my girl friends from Eugene here is a shout out:
I MISS YOU!
Margaret hearing the angels sing at The Container Store

Kristy and me enjoying some treats

All of us drooling over the cheesecake at The Cheesecake Factory.

Brooke do you recognize what this is?

Tell me you miss me too!
4 comments:
Yes Yes Yes!!!!! I miss you dearly friend! Merry Christmas!☺
I love those pictures it brings back streams of memories.
oh i so miss you like crazy!!! i really need to see you. those pictures are fun. hope you have a wonderful christmas.
love ya
brooke
I am just looking at your blog. I am sorry your baby is fussy. My first three were. By baby two I had had enough so I went to the alternative world for help. I learned about foot zoning and it changed my fussy, grumpy baby into a sweet child. It worked so well on my babies and husband's bad back I went to school to learn how to do it. Now I even teach for that school. If you want someone to do it on your baby, I am sure we could find someone. Or come see me when I am in Salt Lake. It works wonders.
Steph
Good pics shared.
BPO work from home
Post a Comment