
So, we headed to our nearby fishing hole, Spring Lake, and had some fun with worms. Jenna was brave, but couldn't help squirming like a worm in her hand and squealing like the girl that she is.

We've gone three times now and we haven't caught any fish, yet. But we just have fun being together.
8 comments:
I love that picture of Jenna!
(Please read my blog still....I promise not to post any more about Eugene for awhile.) :)
that's cute:) i hope you catch a fish soon! xoxo
So, do the kids know that you are supposed to have a hook on the line as well as the worm? I won't tell. It sure did work when I was raising my kids.
That's so funny. JD and I were just talking about that tonight. We've been a few times and still have not caught anything and we were wondering if Deakin thinks you actually ever end up with a fish.
Such a cute family you have, my friend.
The kids are growing up so fast! Very cute pics!
no fish yet?!?!? hmmmm - try peanut butter or cheese. it might attract more fish...
Cute pics! Glad you are enjoying a beautiful summer with the fam. Next time we need a picture of mama in there!!
Take care Kricket!
Kricket - you still want to do that race in Kamas? Let me know!
Post a Comment