Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Photo copied kids

People always comment on how our kids look alike. We just tell them that we photo copy our kids. These pictures prove it.
#1_________#2_________#3
#4_________#5_________#6
Can you tell them apart? (We don't have 6 kids, but we had to throw in extras to really test you.)
Guess which number goes with each kid!

9 comments:

Margaret said...

This is way hard.

#1 is Ryder?
#2 is Jenna (the one I am most confident about)
#3 is Cooper
#4 is Cooper
#5 is Jenna
#6 is Ryder

DC Diva said...

That is incredible!

And I'm totally stumped.

beckstarr said...

ok this is so crazy. at first I looked and thought I had them nailed, but as I go again, I can't really tell em apart!
I say
1-Ryder
2-Jenna
3-Cooper
4-Ryder
5-Jenna???
5-Ryder
Ohh man you guys are tricky. Your kiddos are tricky. I tried to decide by finding Ryder's blue blue eyes, but the pics. don't do him justice!

beckstarr said...

These are Dan's guesses:
Ryder Jenna Coop
Ryder Cooper Ryder.

His first response was "so they have Jenna in there too?". And he reasoned which was her by when you switched cameras. "It's no fair that all their kids are identical" He says.

Carmen Goetschius said...

Cannot do it... but man-o-man you have cutie pies in that fam!

RightHahn said...

ryder - jenna - cooper - ryder - cooper - ryder

the are ALL so cute!!

Shane, Liz and all the Crew said...

Jenna IS much more feminine! Just look at her beautiful little lips! but....yes, they do look ALOT alike and oh, so cute!

miss you!
love,
aunt liz

Chrissie said...

I'm not even going to attempt this, but just wanted to say hi, Kricket! Glad you found my blog!

Kara said...

IN-SANE! At least you'll never have to worry about having a freakishly ugly child down the road. :)

We can't wait to see all you guys next month at the Team Reunion.