Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Clog On!

If you haven't been following the show America's Got Talent you really should. There are these amazing cloggers on the show. I clogged all growing up and actually would compete against some of these girls. They are five sisters from Morgan Utah. I consider all of them my friends but I do have a favorite, Shaundalee the 2nd oldest sister actually married my brother Roger. It would be so awesome if they would win. The final show is on Tuesday and you should really check it out and make sure you vote for the...
Fab Five!

11 comments:

Fowler family said...

Awesome. I hadn't seen these gals yet. They are AMAZING!!! GO fabfive!

Heather - said...

Small world! My mother-in-law and sister-in-law know one of the Fab Five, too. She taught my niece at the Dance Shack in Morgan, and was in my mother-in-law's ward. I don't remember her name, though.

Rhandi said...

Thank you for sharing! I have watched the show one time and they were on it. I am a clogger too! They are a lot of fun to watch and very talented, I will for sure vote for them!

Anne said...

i have been watching these girls and i love them!

Kristen Mackrory said...

How exciting. I enjoyed watching that. Go Fab Five!

Kristen Mackrory said...

PS My kids have watched this at least 15 times. They keep asking for the "firegirls."

Kori said...

That is SO cool. I had no idea there were cloggers doing well on that show. I hope they win! Go cloggers!!! :)

RightHahn said...

ok...i totally saw them perform...and thought...that TOTALLY looks like Shaundalee...but I thought she grew up right by you guys???

they are really good! glad to know that i'm watching someone i know:) please wish her good luck for me!

Margaret said...

They are 100 times better than the ones I saw the other day with my mom. I don't really watch the show but they are sharp!

Craig and Stephanie said...

We love watching Fab5 on America's Got Talent! They are fantastic! They will definitely have our votes!

Jared and Stephanie said...

I loved clogging too but I was never that good. It is fun to see and recognize some of the steps. Your family is so cute.
Steph