Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Soccer Fan


My Garrett is a huge soccer fan.
He loves to watch it, coach it and play it. It is so fun to watch him enjoy this sport so much. This fall he coached the kids soccer team and did an amazing job. I know it isn't easy because he was out of town for two of the games and I was the coach. I was very impressed with his patience, knowledge and desire for the kids to love the game.

He got to go to a big soccer game at the Real Salt Lake Soccer Stadium with his brother and some friends. I'm glad he makes time to do that kind of thing. He deserves it after all his hard work.

This fall he played on a MBA intermural soccer team. He was the keeper which is his favorite position and he is good at it. The kids and I got to see him play and that is always exciting. I miss the part where he totally sacrificed his body to try to stop the ball and landed himself this beauty. Like I said, my man loves this game!

No comments: