Sunday, October 18, 2009

My wife is famous

I'm sure you all know how great Kricket is, but here is an article showing why. The BYU Marriott School was ranked the #1 most family friendly business school in the country, due in part to the efforts of the incredibly supportive Spouse Association, of which Kricket is the president. She is quoted several times in the article, and has an incredible group of women that help her run the organization.

7 comments:

Harley King said...

Kricket rocks my and the Spouse Association's world.

Margaret said...

She is amazing. They are lucky to have her.

Now excuse me while I go cry for awhile.... (I miss you Kricket!)

Anne said...

awesome!

JD Wimmer said...

Woot! Woot! Go Kricket! Miss you girl. You're the best.

Ashley

DC Diva said...

Cool!

Candida Marie said...

go kricket! i'm definitely a fan of her!!!

Fowler family said...

Woohoo Kricket!