Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Ryder is ONE!

The first year of Ryder's life wasn't all easy to say the least. He was a "high needs" kind of baby. Because he needed loves of love he made getting things done a little difficult but made it easy to love him. He has gotten so much easy and has been for so much time I almost can't remember what it was like to have a "high needs" baby. (He still reminds me occasionally just so I can't be thankful for the easier days.) It has been so wonderful to have him join our family not just physically but in every other way as well. I remember the first time he was a part of the offical bed time routine. I remember when he joined the other two for bath time and sitting at the table in his own chair. I remember watching him try and join play time. He is such a fun little guy that is full of so much personality. It is fun to see more and more of that come out everyday.
I've heard you can tell a lot from the way a baby eats their first cake. What do you think it tells us about Ryder?Jenna and Cooper absolutely love and adore this little guy.
Timid and shy but he wants to check it out?
Cautious yet determined?Yep it's good and I want it all!?

No comments: