Congrats you guys! That is awesome. You are such a cute little family. Man, we really should have gotten a girls weekend together this Spring and taken advantage before the babies. :)
Kricket - what a terrible friend I am for not knowing that! We ARE done with that cradle. I need to bring it down to you. I don't think I have your number though...call me? 801-806-1023
16 comments:
O my goodness! Congratulations! What wonderful news! Love from Philadelphia, Carmen
Yeah!! Jenna will just have to still be the little princess for now! Congrats to you and Garrett!
Congrats you guys! That is awesome. You are such a cute little family. Man, we really should have gotten a girls weekend together this Spring and taken advantage before the babies. :)
Lots of love and good luck.
Ashley
Congrats you guys!! That is super exciting!! We are having a boy in June :)
Congrats Kricket! What fun news!!! How are you feeling?
Wahoo! Congrats on a BOY! I love that we're both having boys... in July!
Congrats! That is super exciting!!
Congrats Kricket!!!!!!
Yay! How fun! We love little boys and think they're so awesome. Now you'll have three boys and a girl, just like us!
That's one lucky baby boy. To come to your family. To one of the best mother's ever!!!
And we'll be twinsies with 3 boys and a girl. Just in a different order and yours are closer in age. But twinsies nonetheless.
Love and miss you dearly!
Congrats on the boy! I always wanted to grow up in a house full of boys and secretly hope I get to raise a bunch of boys. Yeah! A Buddy for Ryder.
Congratualations Garrett & Kricket! I'm sure baby #4 will be just as darling as your first three!
Max loves all his boy cousins his age. We are excited to meet this new little Barnum.
How fun!! Congratulations:)
Wow!! 4 kids! Congratulations! Hope everything is going well with your pregnancy.
Kricket - what a terrible friend I am for not knowing that! We ARE done with that cradle. I need to bring it down to you. I don't think I have your number though...call me? 801-806-1023
Post a Comment