Once we got to Logandale we had a lot of fun playing with cousins. My talented sister-in-law Melissa came to do the silk flowers for my niece Kylea's wedding. I came to see if I could help with the kids, the house and just spending some time with Cindy and Melissa. The kids had an absolute blast. We got to wear shorts, play outside and play all sorts of fun pretending games. In fact they were oblivious to the babies and the fact that they were throwing up, coughing and snot was running out their nose most of the time. We had all sorts of sick going on most of the week. It made for some rough nights without Dads. Even Melissa and I had a couple of rough days where we were really sick. In fact my kids (all of them) are still throwing up, I have an ear infection, and all of us stayed home from church. We decided this is not one we want to pass onto anyone else.
The positive side to this week is that flowers turned out beautiful, I was able to help out a little on the days I felt good and I had a wonderful time visiting with Melissa and Cindy and their fun families.
No comments:
Post a Comment