My Dad and Mom arrived in South Africa and my Dad is in the hospital. It is pretty serious and he could definitely use your prayers. So please pray for Papa Lynn!
7 years ago
My Dad and Mom arrived in South Africa and my Dad is in the hospital. It is pretty serious and he could definitely use your prayers. So please pray for Papa Lynn!
6 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear that Kricket. I will definitely keep him in our prayers Love you!
Kricket, I'm so sorry. We will keep him and your family in our prayers.
So sorry to hear about Uncle Lynn. We will keep him in our prayers. Keep us posted on his progress
Kricket, my heart goes out to your family. We'll pray for your dad! Hope he gets better quickly.
Consider it done.
Praying for your entire family. Love to you all from Philly, Carmen
Post a Comment