Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Update

Family and Friends,

I don't think this week has gone as fast as the other weeks. We had a tough week as far as school/job kind of stuff but a really fun week with our kids and family.

April Fool's Day was so fun. Jenna and Cooper had traded Jammies, Jenna wore her clothes inside out (Yes, my Jenna, it was really unusual for her), Cooper hid my flip flops, Jenna switched the cereal in the cereal boxes, and I made some funny snacks. ("Grilled Cheese Sandwiches with french fries and a pickle" and "Cake" for dinner.)
We also had another surprise on April 1st and that was an April Fool's joke from Mother Nature in the form of Snow. We actually were really excited because I had read about this really fun activity on Wednesday to do in the snow and I thought we weren't going to be able to do it. Then Thursday morning we woke up to a white world. Well we did our best to color it with our Snow Graffiti. The pictures don't do the fun any justice. (It is just food coloring and water is spray bottles) Don't you wish you still had another day of snow just to do this activity. It was a blast.
Easter Festivities were really fun as always. I know that the coloring Easter Eggs is mostly for me and I'm okay with that. They always have a fun Easter Egg Hunt (it is more like a race) for Easter and our kids had a great time this year. It is quick and painless.
Here are some more cute pictures in our Easter Duds. We had such a wonderful time watching General Conference together. The kids were amazing. (Ryder slept) The did their conference packets and actually sat and "listened" for ALL four sessions. I was so amazed. (I didn't make it through ALL four sessions and neither did Garrett) I guess we know who is teaching who around here.
We love you all!
GKJCR & ?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I really love your blog posts, Kricket. And I really love you and your kids. And, oh yeah, I really love your husband too. Mom B

Amanda said...

Your Easter duds are SO cute! I love it!

And seriously, that is AMAZING that the kids were so good for conference - way to go! And, I never can help from dozing off at least once or twice =). Good thing for the Ensign!

Also, boys names...I like the name Mason, but probably can't use it, since it's my bro-in-law's name. Ooh, Logan is cute too, and Gabe. Good luck!!

Margaret said...

Love your updates!

Kristen Mackrory said...

I love your Easter clothes. What a beautiful family...and you look great! You said you feel miserable (aren't those last couple months uncomfortable and terrible?!? I always think 'I want this baby out of here so I can SLEEP!', but then I am reminded that sleeping won't happen after the baby is born either. Blast.), but you look fantastic!
I can't believe your kids listened so well at during conference. Blessing.