Wednesday, April 28, 2010

He Did It!







We are so proud of you Garrett!
Congratulations!


7 comments:

The Wimmer 5 said...

Congrats Garrett! That is so awesome for you guys. What a sweet little family and once again Kricket, you are an amazing wife. Look at you go. I love it.

Now go have fun!

Margaret said...

Woot!!!

RightHahn said...

Hooray for you guys! Congrats from the sunny California:)

Caroline said...

Congratulations to you too, Kricket. :) You did just as much work, if not more! You are such a supportive wife and a fantastic momma! I'm soooo happy for your family!

Fowler family said...

Kricket, your new hair-do is beautiful! And congrats Garrett!

Bubba said...

Congrats! Garrett I am glad to hear you are done. We still think you should move back to Eugene.

Kareena said...

Congratulations Garrett, that is an awesome accomplishment, especially with a young family to take care of. Nice work.

Kareena (Westby)