Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Waiting Game

Garrett flew out yesterday for a job interview. It was amazing! It is a really cool company in one of our favorite places. (I will not disclose any more information yet, so don't ask :-) We would love it if you would all keep us in your prayers. We will most likely have some big decisions to make in the next week or so and could use the extra blessings.

6 comments:

Margaret said...

You are a stink!

Ugh! I don't know whether to be excited or cry.

Hoping it's here...

Heather said...

Gotta love the waiting game. We'll keep you in our prayers if you keep us in yours ;)

Miranda said...

Oh you bet! We know how you feel!

Unknown said...

Everyday. Many times. Especially now.
Love, MomB

Fowler family said...

You are in our prayers!!! Keep us posted.

Briawna said...

I'll keep you in my prayers, too. Is that a picture of Christian Bale? Kinda looks like him, which is awesome. :-)