Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Home and healthy at last!

Can you tell if anyone is excited to have Trey home with us finally!

We brought him home on Tuesday afternoon, and he is as healthy as can be!

10 comments:

Carmen Goetschius said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy! Welcome home, baby!

Anne said...

he is a squishy cuddle bug and i want him...so happy he is home.

RightHahn said...

hooray!! i think you're right...everyone looks more excited to have him home:) he seems oblivious to it all!

Shane, Liz and all the Crew said...

yay for trey!! he is adorable! glad he is home at last. hope you are doing well, too.
much love,
aunt liz

ps...way to go having him on Caroline's birthday!

Kareena said...

Congratulations on your new baby. Glad to hear the whole family is at home together now.

John and Bethany said...

Love his coming home outfit. So cute to see those feet peeking out. We are so happy for you guys. Hope to see you soon.

Fowler family said...

Woohoo! Congratulations! I'm sure you are so happy to have him home. So glad he's doing awesome.

Margaret said...

Remember how I volunteered to hold him every Sunday. I revolunteer. So that is like double. Go me. He's adorable.

Jennie Larsen said...

Hooray!!!! Everyone looks thrilled! All your children are so adorable! I'm so glad Trey is home and wish you all the best with the excitement ahead!

Jana Brookes said...

Glad he is better and home with his loving family! Hope you are doing well!