Introducing...
Trey Garrett Barnum!!!
Here are some stats:
9 pounds, 1.5 ounces
21" long
dark hair
Kricket was induced Wednesday morning and she did an amazing job during labor. Kricket is home now, and she is recovering well.
Trey had some breathing problems, and is still in the NICU at the hospital. He is stable, but will need some time to get better. We have faith that everything will turn out fine, and we ask for all of your faith and prayers for him.
14 comments:
CONGRATS!!! What a cutie, I hope he gets to go home soon!!!
Love the name!
Yay! Congrats to the entire family!
Congrats! He is so sweet. Sure hope he is home with you soon! Enjoy all the newborn-ness...I love that!
Congratulations you guys. He is darling! Was he due this soon? I know that is hard to have to leave them there and hope that he comes home to be with you soon. Love you all and am so happy for all the goodness coming to your family right now. Miss you.
Trey!!! Love the name.
He's gorgeous. And, Kricket really knows how to grow them.
Love you guys. I will keep him in my prayers.
I volunteer to be your official baby holder on Sunday. No charge. ;)
Thank you for your concern everyone.
hooray! he is a cutie. wishing you a quick recovery, kricket.
Oh, we love the name, Trey! I tried to pull for that one with our lst son. Congratulations! We will keep the baby in our prayers.
Congratulations on the new baby... and we will be praying for your little one.
Congratulations!!!! We're happy for him to be here, and will be praying that he gets to be home with you soon! Best wishes with the thesis defense, bringing Trey home, and moving...anything else!? You guys are amazing!!!
Congratulations! Such a lovely, little namesake! Praying that little Trey will come home soon! Blessings upon you all!
Once again you have produced a darling offspring - can I say darling since he is still a babe?! Congratulations to the family...and best wishes for a quick recovery for little Trey so he can join everyone at home. Although it looks like the Barnum show is taking to the road fairly soon - good luck with the thesis final ending and the move. Exciting - exciting times!!!
ohhhh! He's so aDORable. And since he was born on my birthday, I can already feel that we;ll be good buddies. Oh man, Kricket, I'm so happy for you and your family. I hope he is breathing well by now. I will pray for little Trey.
He is so cute! Congrats! I hope he doing better, we will keep you guys in our prayers!
Post a Comment