Thursday, September 30, 2010

Our Favorite Five Year Old



Cooper is Five Year old now and so much fun to have in our home. He is such an easy going kid, with a soft and lovable heart. He makes good choices and loves to snuggle. I thought it would be fun to share some of our Favorite Five years old's Favorite things.

Here are some of Cooper's Favorites:

5 Favorite Toys
  1. Tools
  2. Playdough
  3. Legos
  4. Stuffed animals
  5. Weapons (Sword and Gun)
5 Favorite Foods
  1. Eggs
  2. Strawberries
  3. Apples
  4. Dried Pears
  5. Hard Tacos
5 Favorite Show/Movies
  1. Micky Mouse
  2. All Dogs Go to Heaven
  3. Peter Pan
  4. Alvin and the Chipmunks
  5. Care bears
5 Favorite Books
  1. MMM Cookies
  2. Dinosaur Books
  3. Magic Tree House
  4. Green Eggs and Ham
  5. O What a Noisy Farm
5 Favorite Treats
  1. Gummy Things
  2. Skittles
  3. Licorice
  4. Strawberry/Pineapple Popsicle
  5. Jolly Rancher
5 Favorite Colors (in order)
  1. Orange
  2. Green
  3. Yellow
  4. Red
  5. Turquoise
5 Favorite Friends
  1. Jenna
  2. Logan
  3. Liam
  4. Ethan
  5. Calvin
5 Favorite Utah Friends
  1. Hannah
  2. Aaron
  3. Titan
  4. Deagan
  5. Brock

6 comments:

Margaret said...

I'm super sad Cooper didn't include me on his list of five favorite friends. I thought our friendship ran deep. I will have to hold out for Trey or Ryder's top five list. I have a shoe in with Ryder because he holds a book up to me whenever he sees me now. And Trey and I are tight. I need an in for Cooper....

RightHahn said...

He's my best friend! We both love orange:)

He seems like such a cute boy!!

Anne said...

adorable!

John and Bethany said...

Wow, five years old! I can't believe it. Amazing how similar boys are at all ages. So many of Cooper's favorites are also Max's favorites too. We can't wait to see you guys soon.

cindy said...

Cooper - I can't believe that you are growing up so fast. I want to come over and read some of your favorite books to you. Don't grow up too fast - I miss you! Love, Aunt Cindy - so glad that you are enjoying school and learning to read. Maybe the next time I see you, you can read me a book.

beckstarr said...

Baah! Coop is so big! I love that he says Hannah and Budge are at the top of his list - melts my heart! The other day, we were looking at some pics. of Easter, and Hannah and Budge started saying they missed you all, and then it morphed into a sad cry about how they missed Jenna and Cooper sooo much. Ryder too. That boy is so so handsome! We love our Oregon friends!