Ryder is Two!
I can't believe that my little Ryder Spyder is two years old. He has been SO much fun and we love having him as part of our family. Here is a little collage of pictures. The go left to right and each square represents each month of his little life.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Ryder,
Now that you are two will you still.....
- come and snuggle with Dad and Mom in the morning?
- run with that cute skip in your step?
- have a smile on your face 99% of the time and that fun scowl for the other 1%?
- call Trey "Trey Dawg"?
- carry your "Wow" all over the house dangling from your mouth?
- have bumps and bruises all over your head from all your little accidents?
- bring us books and climb onto our laps for story time?
- want to help in the kitchen if you can use the big stool?
- refuse to use your booster seat at the table?
- look at me with those big blue eye in that same curious way?
- kiss me with that great pucker face?
- ask me to change your bum?
- say such cute prayers?
- love to play with Jenna and Cooper?
- say "Treeeeey, Treeeeey" in that sing song voice to try to get him to stop crying
- have such fun spiky blonde hair?
- push limits and test the water before jumping into trouble head first?
- call Cooper "Pooper" or "Tooper"
- like Legos and the Playmobil Doll House
- say I want to wear "Pooper's Shit" (Cooper's Shirt)? Sorry mom but this was to funny not to include
- need your Wow and Hatchi (stuffed cougar) to sleep?
- snuggle with me?
- say "Yav You Mom"?
- cause crazy mischief?
- say "Go Cougars" when we ask what a cougars says?
- want to lick the beater when I make anything in the Kitchenaid mixer?
- try to escape from the church bench every week?
- get that cute excited look on your face as easily and as often?
- have that cute giggle?
- say mine instead of my?
- say "hold you" when you want us to hold you?
- say "minutes" when I say it is time to go home from the park?
- say "6" when we ask how old you are?
- be as sweet and cute?
We love you!!
Mom and Dad
4 comments:
SO cute and I swear I'm not copying you when I post a 12 month collage for Mira's birthday post. Great minds just think alike!
Oh my gosh I love it! Totally one of those "I wish I had thought of that" moments. Bravo Kricket!
Love it!
Ohh I'm so sad to see that sweet Ryder is two! It just seems like a huge milestone and we're not there to celebrate (PS we also missed it, so sorry, Spyder). I love love the list, and I got such a belly laugh from 'coopers shirt' It's uncanny. So so funny. I love that little boy of yours, and miss his cheerful smile! I love that he says 'minutes' at the park. We keep trying to teach Liam 'lights' just so that we can have a dose or Ryder. I loved how he signed that!
Post a Comment