Sunday, November 7, 2010

A bunch of photo updates

Alvin, Simon, Theodore! Doot, doot, doo-doo-doot!
Dave helped the Chipmunks make their world debut by singing their way to all the candy. The favorite song was "Christmas Don't Be Late" which earned them extra candy, several times on Halloween.

Trey "NASCAR" Barnum, with his pit crew member Kricket "Grease Monkey" Barnum.

We all had a fun time making and decorating Halloween cookies.

Trey is so fun right now. He is so responsive to us. He smiles and laughs so much. It is so much fun to have him feeling well right now.

Cooper loves to hold is baby brother, Trey. Who wouldn't? Look at that cutie!

We went to an apple orchard with a bunch of friends for some fall fun!

All four kids spent time together picking apples together. What fun!

Jenna, cute as ever!

Cooper picking his apples from the tree. You gotta love living in the beautiful Willamette Valley!

Ryder at the top of the ladder, chomping into a fresh apple that he picked off the tree himself.

Trey and Kricket.

Grandpa Barnum came to help with Trey's blessing. Thanks, Grandpa!

A nice family shot on the day of Trey's blessing.

Ryder's pain. He grabbed the iron and got a big blister on his thumb and a couple finger tips. Ouch!

Are we insane, going to IKEA with four kids? Yes. Survival was possible only by ice cream cones and cinnamon rolls.

Cooper's camping birthday cake. Don't you love the campfire of candles?

Cooper's Birthday breakfast.

A closeup of Dad's famous birthday pancakes. Cooper's "5" pancake.

Best buds. With Jenna gone at school all day, Cooper and Ryder are getting to spend some fun time together.

Our handsome little Ryder. He's at that age where every look, every word is as cute as can be.

5 comments:

Anne said...

fun updates! i can't believe that burned hand...poor baby.

Kara said...

Such cute pictures! I love that birthday cake- so creative! Oh, how I miss Oregon. Maybe we'll have to join you guys up there some day. Love the hair, btw, Kricket. Too cute!

beckstarr said...

Is there ever a time that Ryder wasn't such a fun sweet guy with the things he says and does? Stage smage. The boy is adorable. Of course I'm biased, because he always wanted to get in my house...So sweet. His burns make me cringe! I love the halloween costumes, so cute, and I can only image the songs. Of course they got extra candy! Great job on Coop's cake!! It looks awesome! He looks so old up here...maybe the hair cut? I'll keep telling myself that. And when did Trey get so big? Seriously, I saw him and I thought 'noooo. That can't be Trey.' He's a ringer for Ryder if you ask me. I hope sweet Jenna is doing well (obviously she's a good helper, if she can heft Trey all over like that). She's such a beauty. We love you guys!

RightHahn said...

Ahhhhhhh - too many good things at once...I'm on overload:) Great shots from a great grease monkey!

Radke said...

What great pictures! I love the cake, so cute!