Mission Picture 2009
June 2006My Dad know how to work hard and always has. I think he and my mom never really slow down and keep each other going. My dad started a flag business a few years back and works at it in between serving missions for the Lord. This picture is of him with Cooper in his flag shop.
June 2006Now, my Dad know how to play hard too. Here is Papa Lynn with Cooper just chilling in the grass.
July 2006Our family all got together down at the snake river for a BBQ and some water fun. Papa Lynn had these little girls on his lap and was playing "This Little Piggy" with their toes.

Good quality time before Papa and Granny left for the Ukraine (their second mission).

My parents are so good at showing how much they love their grand kids.
Jenna, Cooper and Ezra (Bryce and Melissa's son)
Jenna, Cooper and Ezra (Bryce and Melissa's son)

Ukraine Mission
We always miss them when they are away but they are amazing examples of serving the Lord.
While staying at Granny and Papa's house Papa Lynn taught Jenna and Cooper about "Late Night Snacks"
October 2008
I have always been blessed to have the priesthood in my home. I know what a blessing it is and I am so grateful that my dad taught me that so that I would know how much I wanted it in my home for my children. It is always wonderful when my dad can me there to help bless one of his grand babies.
Ryder's Blessing
December 2008
I've told my kids for a long time that Papa Lynn tells amazing Indian stories. I always loved it when he would come into our room (Bryce and I shared a room for a lot of years) to tell us great Indian stories. While visiting Burley and having some fun visits in Payson from my parents Jenna, Cooper and Ryder have really enjoyed story time with Papa.
June 2009



3 comments:
Did you mention Burley? That's where Sean grew up! We've made it back there every July and every December since before we got married :) I love his family...and Burley!
I love your dad:) Give him my best!!
Holy smokes your family is huge. It's been so long since I've seen all of you:( your mom and dad have so much to be proud of. They are so wonderful. I love them both. Happy birthday to Papa Lynn. Ps- I'm so glad you put their letters up on the blog. I really enjoy reading them.
Post a Comment