
1 - Time on my clock as I head out the door for my run with Brooke. It is so fun to get out with her in the morning. It fills good for my body, mind and soul.
2 - My hottie husband making breakfast. He does this for us a lot!
3 - Current Project - Organize Project Stuff
4 - Laundry helper - Cooper is good to help me by gather all of the laundry and bring it down the stairs for me.
5 - I get to volunteer at Jenna's school ever couple of weeks and today was one for those lucky days. Cooper comes too and loves it.
6 - Books I am reading. Garrett and I teach the gospel doctrine class and we are enjoying the chance to study the scriptures together. I am also pressing forward with The Book of Mormon reading. ( I got new chart, which is motivating for the "check-lister" type like me. Plus Jenna is reading it this year and so . . .)
7 - Trey's new skill. This is one of my favorite stages. They can sit up and play but they are still in the same spot when you come back in the room to check on them.
8 - Off to get Jenna from school on my new bike. (The boys are in the Burley bike trailer behind me.) I love both my new Burley and my new bike!
9 - Ryder asking me for the 99th time if he can put on his "princess dress." It is so hard to resist that face.
10 - On our way home from school. Isn't it awesome that we can ride our bikes and it is still January. This picture is also to capture the bare trees that will be changing through out the year.
11 - Story time. I love this time of the day.
12 - Family Scripture time. We are reading the child reading and we actually are trying to read a few verses from the actual scriptures every night too. The new colored pencils are to coloring in those motivating charts.
I am not a professional photographer by any means but this was way fun. I am hoping to get better at the pictures, capturing my day, and explaining what they are. Please be patient as I figure out my style.
6 comments:
You rocked your first 12 of 12! Good for you. Great to see your day. I'm envious of the bike riding weather :)
Lee
http://thelinarstudio.typepad.com/embracelife/
Woo-hoo! I love it Kricket! I'm so impressed that you ride your bike with the kids in the trailer. I also can't get over how cute your kids are.
What a fun post! And a BUSY day you had! Your kids are darling Kricket! I too am envious of bike riding weather...I can only dream!
Super cute idea! Love this.
i'm thinking i need to encourage my husband to make breakfast for me. love that you're riding to pick up your kids. i think i need a bike.
looks like a great day.
What a fun idea. I love it. Can't wait to see next months.
Post a Comment