Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Oregon "Flip-Flops"


Those of you who know very well, know that I wear flip-flops about 9-10 months out of the year. Garrett got me these for Christmas and I have to say I think I'm in LOVE! They slip right on and off and they keep my piggies nice and warm and dry.

4 comments:

Miranda said...

Those are so stinkin' cute. I was just dreaming about cute cold/wet weather boots last night.

Kricket said...

Mandy,
These are such awesome boots because they are great in the snow and in the rain. They can keep you warm in temperatures down to 30 below. My kids got them too. I have to have a disclaimer though, Garrett didn't pay full price for these babies. They are a pretty penny.

Amanda said...

I love those! Good gift!

p.s. your kids are just the cutest. So fun to keep up with you on here!

Kelli said...

i bought myself some for Christmas too, and I am in love! they are so easy. i wear them every day. i love easy and comfortable.