Sunday, February 13, 2011

12 of 12

February (Saturday)


1. Morning movie so that Mom and Dad can catch a little more shut eye.
(Too bad Trey woke up too)
2. My Saturday morning long run logged on my Nike+ 7.34 miles (1 hour 22 minutes)
3. Trey claps now!
4. Kids playing outside, making a Wallapado. We have been having beautiful weather.
5. Planning my meals and groceries for the week.
6. Current project, Valentines for the kids' classes. (These are heart crayons.
7. Groceries (Costco and Winco in one afternoon)
8. Toothpick Salad (Chef Salad for adults)
9. Dad dressed us today! I love it when Garrett dresses the kids.
We just can't go anywhere :-)
10. Current Book - Parenting Breakthrough
11. Valentine Cookies
12. Romantic flick with my hubby

11 comments:

Miranda said...

I love those lists for menu/grocery planning. Also, I want to hear about how you like Breakthrough Parenting.

Heather - said...

The "dad dressed us" picture is especially awesome. I'm so glad you started doing this so that I could copy you ;)

Lee said...

I forgot how busy it is with so many little people around. Thanks for the reminder!

Margaret said...

Love these posts! And I thank my lucky stars and Heavenly Father that you moved back to town.

noisy penguin said...

Love the pictures of your kiddos! We made Valentine's sugar cookies too. =)

amy gretchen said...

your day looks very valentiney.

I need to try the nike plus (is that what it's called). man 1 hr+ run i'm impressed. are you training for something?

Kelli said...

thanks for the love friend! lol. i can't believe how big your babies are getting! the pictures are so cute.
miss you!

beckstarr said...

I love it! Cooper look so old! Ok, really? You ran 7.34 miles (is that what it said?) I'm dying here. Really? Still processing it. Good job. Smokes, that's awesome. I miss your kids pretty bad! You and Garrett too.

Unknown said...

I need a "LIKE" button to press because I like it all! I'm so impressed by your day- running & organizing your meals and everything.

Jamie said...

I loved the little update of your life in 12 pics. Your family is so cute! Hope things are going well!

cindy said...

I haven't been on your blog since November - boy have I been missing out. I loved reading about your family and your fun ideas. You always leave me inspired. Can't wait to see you in April - I have a little surprise for your kids - so don't send them off before I see them.