Sunday, June 12, 2011

12 of 12


1.  Grandma B's House - we got to visit GmaB for the weekend.
2.  Trey and his Birthday Ball from Gma
3.  "The Funnies" - Garrett loves to read the Sunday Comics to the kids.  We don't get the paper anymore and so this was a rare treat.  (We call them "the funnies" because my family always did.  I have lots of memories reading "the funnies" with my Grandpa every Sunday.
4.  Current Book - I am focusing on The Book of Mormon for the next couple of months.  Papa Lynn challenged us to read the whole Book of Mormon before they come home on August 12th.  (That means 7 pages a day!)
5.  My number and medal from my half marathon I ran yesterday (June 11th).  I felt like wearing my medal to church today :-)
6.  Art work.  The kids love drawing pictures.  Cooper did this one of Grandma B surfing a big wave.
7.  Trey is crawling on all four really good now.
8.  Ryder taking a much needed long nap.
9.  Cooper playing with our big red ball.  This has been a family favorite lately.
10. Ryder playing Grandma's piano
11. Packing up to head home.
12.  Trey is starting to be interested in walking.  I guess it won't be much long.  Watch out world, here he comes.

No comments: