For Christmas last year Granny and Papa gave us a week stay in Las Vegas at a fun resort. They did this so that we could get together with all of Mommy's family for a week long family reunion. We were so excited for this and you guys talked about it for months with anticipation.
It was so fun getting together with all of our family. Almost everyone was there. We were only missing the 3 missionaries (Bryan, Morgan and Alex) and then Kylea and her husband Casey because the are living in Washington D.C. this summer. You guys have a great time with your cousins. We did some fun outings. Like hiking, shopping and sight seeing but mostly we spent time with each other in the pool and around the resort. I hope you guys always remember these times so I took lots of pictures so that you can't forget. It was SO incredibly fun. We plan to do these family reunions with my family every year and I am already looking forward to the next one!
Fun in the Sun!!
Girls Night Out!
Hiking Mt. Charleston
We love our Cousins!
I have an amazing family and this reunion was SO fun. Thanks everyone for the memories.!




No comments:
Post a Comment