Wednesday, January 30, 2013

January 12 of 12 (Saturday)

Kids,
I am excited to give this another try again.  Here is a little reminder.  I take pictures of lots of things on the 12th of ever month.  Trying to capture a normal day in our life.  I then chose the best 12 pictures that represent that day and explain them.  If I do this every month we will have a pretty good idea of what our normal lives are like.
Here is Saturday January 12th 2013

This was not a typical day for us.
1.  My suitcase because I was in Eugene the night before for a Girls Night with my friends.
2.  Hanging out with Brooke in the morning
3.  IPOD - I tried to listen to a book but the battery was dead.  Luckily I finished the book later that day.  The books "Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close" - It was a weird book.
 4. I stopped off at the outlets for a little shopping.  My birthday is in a couple of weeks and I need a few maternity things.
5.  Here is a view of the road as I am leaving Eugene.
6.  This is me with my new coat.  It was SO cold I drove with it on the rest of the way home.  I then quickly took it off to save for my birthday.
7.  You kids were here at home (Grandma B's house) with Dad.  You love reading this new book about unique animals in the world.
8.  Trey loves the Buzz that he got from Santa this year.
9.  This is a good shot of my haircut.
10.  Smiling with Buzz
11.  We tagged Buzz today with TREY on the bottom.  Trey was excited to show everyone.
12.  It was really rough getting Trey in bed tonight so I had to catch a picture of him sleeping peaceful.  He usually goes to bed great but he is sick with pneumonia so I guess we can cut him some slack.

I want to do a better job with this next month.  It was a little hard today, and I think that was because I was alone most of the day.  What I wish I could have captured.
  • The clock when I woke-up this morning at 8:50.  I never get to sleep in but Brooke and I were up until almost 3a.m. so it felt great.
  • Shooting the breeze with Brooke in her kitchen for most of the morning.
  • Stopping by Kristy's as I drove out of town.
  • My lunch at a Mexican place at the outlets.
  • The kids playing musical instruments.
  • Garrett helping Lisa and Ray move.
  • Trey throwing an absolute fit before bed. (Okay, maybe not this one)
  • Garrett playing soccer.  (He won his game!!)

No comments: