Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day to my Valentine

Garrett,
To the Wonderful Father of my 
Children and all he does for our family.
(The link is a video put out by our church and made me think of the amazing Father that my kids have.)
We love you!
Kricket, JCRT and ?

1 comment:

beckstarr said...

Kricket! Congratulations on your new baby boy a comin! I'm thrilled for you guys and so excited for your fam to add another handsome boy. Wow. I odn't know if I'll be able to follow the pattern on this one :) Jenna is 9?!! I can't believe it!! The other day I took Hannah and Aaron to the library and we checked out Junie B Jones just because Jenna loved them so much. We miss you guys and all your good energy. Of course you're planning like crazy (I saw your calendar!) You're amazing, my friend! I wish I could have your Trey and Rider over while the kids are in school to let you get a nap!