Thursday, September 12, 2013

September 12 of 12 (Thursday)

1.  I made chili first this this morning so that I won't have to worry about dinner for the rest of the day.
2.  Weston took his morning nap is the swing.
3.  This is what my kitchen looked like after making chili.
4.  I have deemed Thursdays as my project day and I have been loving it.  I worked on some unfinished projects that Brooke and I talked about.  Here is my big mirror, and I painted it Turquoise.  This is my second color because the first wasn't quite right.  I picked up this second color at Lowe's on my way home from IKEA.
5.  My planner for this week.  We have gotten busier, with school and everything else.
6.  I made a trip to IKEA with the 3 little boys.  It was painless.  Weston slept in the sling, Trey and Ryder went to Smalland and I enjoyed a quick trip to pick up a few of the things I was missing to finish the basement.  (Unfortunately my camera is really struggling and so I didn't get any pictures AT IKEA.
7.  Spray paint.  I have been using this a lot the last week.
8.  We had a back to school night tonight.  It was fun to meet the kids teachers and see more of their school.
9.  Cooper is really enjoying the Stink books.  I found this outside his door tonight.  I think he is looking forward to a little secret reading in the morning before school.
10.  Our paper dolls.  Ryder and Trey have been playing endlessly with these paper dolls that I made originally for Jenna.  I made them for her 4th or 5th birthday.  I cut them with my cricut and laminated them.  It is fun so see the boys enjoy them so much.
11.  Spray painting cork board for the basement.
12.  Dad working late in the night to put up shelves.  This has been a fun project.  We are all looking forward to having it done so that we can use this space!

No comments: