1. We woke up to a frosty morning.
2. We love Blueberry cream cheese but it is hard to find. Jenna and I picked some of this "Blueberry Shemer" from Einstein Bagels while we were out on our annual Thanksgiving date. It was good on our bagels this morning.
3. We are ready for Christmas with all of our decorations up.
4. Trey and Ryder spent quite a while playing "Operation." It was fun seeing them play together.
5. Current reads - I finished The Book of Mormon today. I am trying to finish up the Doctrine and Covenants along with the Sunday school lessons for it. I also have "Our Heritage" and The teachings of Lorenzo Snow.
6. Weston's food. Weston is eating so good. He is moving very easily into real food. He just gums his food and it doesn't even seem to phase him no matter what he tries.
7. Christmas wreath. I made myself a Christmas wreath and when I found out that a friend didn't have any decorations for Christmas I decided to make her one too. Another friend of my clued me in and we did a little Secret Santa stop. You kids made cards and we left them on the door step along with a few decortions. It was fun.
8. Hot Chocolate. We came back to our house after the Secret Santa experience for a little Popcorn and Hot Chocolate.
9. Cooper lovin' on Weston. Cooper loves being close and snuggling up and kissin' on Weston.
10. Jenna at the piano. Jenna and Cooper are doing really well at piano. Since we moved and got our new piano we wanted keep this up. We asked Grandma if she would still be willing to be our piano teacher. She said yes and it is really fun for everyone. Grandma comes over once a week for dinner with the family, piano lessons, reading time with Ryder and Trey, and a little snuggle time with Weston. Sometime Mom and Dad get to sneak out on a date in the evening after.
11. Paint on my hands. There are lots of days that I get paint on my hands. Sometimes it is from kid projects or house projects but tonight it was from something different. My friend Kara saw my curtains and decided she wanted to paint hers. I went over tonight and helped her.
12. Daddy working at night. Dad sometimes works late and tonight when I went to bed, this is what he looked like.
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment