I don't feel like I did a great job of documenting the whole day. It was a really special day for the kids thought because it was the last day of school so, it still documents life.
1. Jenna's special breakfast on the day of her graduation from Elementary school. We do special breakfast per their request on their birthday and a few other big events. Jenna chose Breakfast Burritos and ate them on her "You are Special" Africa plate.
2. 5th grade promotion ceremony.
3. Singing with all the kids in her grade.
4. Jenna getting her promotion certificate.
5. The Neighbor girls together for graduation
6. Jenna, a friend and her teacher Mr. Bliek
7. Ryder and his friend Monahan.
8. Kiana is one of Ryder's great friends from school.
9. Israel and Cooper have had a great year together
10. It is a family tradition to jam out to "School's Out of Summer" on the last day of school. This year I took a portable speaker and we jammed as we walked home.
11. Jumping for joy on the last day! We are totally ready for some summer fun.
12. Found a heart in the shadows! I LOVE these kiddos!
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment