Sunday, February 14, 2016

February 2016 Week #2

Dear kids,

 Barnum's Sunday Best Week #6

I wished that I had captured this at the beginning of the year but I guess, better late than never.  I can't believe that my baby girl is 12 and in Middle School.
 Ryder's cute valentines.  
He really wanted his in Spanish this year and so we did it and they turned out really cute.
 I put Westie up on the counter a lot.  It is sometimes for his protection but usually for other protection against him.  He will talk to me or play with cars and toys and sometime he will watch a short video.  His favorite in the "Press Forward" video for the Youth Theme this year at church.  He will watch it over and over.
 Trey is doing really well in preschool.  We were worried after our experience with Kinder but he is loving it and everyone there loves him too.  Ms. Garret is awesome.


Ryder has been wanted to go to the Portand Art Museum and so this week Dad and Mom took him on a date.  We don't very often get 2 parents for one kids so this was pretty special.  It was an awesome experience.  He loves art and loved seeing all of the different types of art.  There was so much to see, we would have to go back lots of time to be able to really enjoy it all.




Westie sure loves his Daddy!

No comments: