Sunday, June 12, 2016

June 2016 Week #2

Dear Kids,
Barnum's Sunday Best Week #23

I love our Sunday walks.  I look forward to them at the end of a busy weekend.  We just walk and visit and enjoy being together. 
 This guy is trying the potty training thing.  He does okay but we aren't putting in huge efforts.  I kind of like to just wait until they are completely ready and begging to use the potty.  I choice not to potty train and just wait until you just decide to do it yourself.  It works nicely for us that way.

 Summer break has officially began for these two because today they signed up for Summer Reading!

 Got together with a few of the kids from Trey's preschool group just to kick it off for the summer.
 Dad headed out of town this weekend again for work so we got in the car and went to play in Eugene.  It was so fun meet up with so many of our good buds while we were there.  My hear always feels so happy when we get make time for these dear Eugene Friends!!

Love ya mean it!
Mom

No comments: