Monday, December 10, 2007

"Blogging Moments"

Well I received a much enjoyed phone call from my great friend Margaret today. After I told her about my new blog she let me know that I should be looking out for "blogging moments." Shortly after I was thinking about my morning and decided that I believe I had one.
Today after working out with some ladies at the church Jenna asked to have a friend over. We haven't done that much but let me tell you I think it is so fabulous. The kids played and I got work done and talked to Margaret with very few
interruptions from the kids. It made me wonder why we don't have friend over every day. I decided I am very grateful for play dates and decided that was definitely a good first "blogging moment!"

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Look at you go Kricket! You will be a blogging natural in no time! So happy to keep up to date with you this way. Makes the missing you pangs not hurt a little less...

Hugs!