There is a really cool thing that happened last week. We were at the mall in Provo doing a little Christmas shopping. Garrett was distracting the kids with his Mom and I was shopping for Santa. Anyway Garrett saw a group of kids that were all gathered around waiting for something. He went over to ask what it was when he recognized Rachel from "Signing Time." He even said her name out loud when he recognized her. Anyway we stayed for the story time that she did and Alex was there too.
It was neat for the kids to get to meet them and we even got their autographs and a picture with them. I don't remember the last time a stood in line for someone's autograph but here I am a mom waiting in line with my toddlers to met Rachel and Alex from "Signing Time." Isn't life funny?
2 comments:
YAY KRICKET!!!
I'm so glad you're blogging now, I love it! I miss your cute face!
Okay that is so cool that you saw the Signing Time lady...Easton and I watch that sometimes, and she's so good! It reminded me of you!
I need your address asap!
That is so awesome! Who knew you would run into her and her son at the mall!? Small world! I enjoyed talking to you on the phone today! Makes me miss you a little less! Love and Hugs!
Post a Comment