On Saturday we took our family to Lindon for a ride on the Polar Express train. This family has this really cute ride set up for free. You go to a group of homes and while you are waiting for your reserved time they have you watch "Polar Express" the movie. When it is your turn you go out and get on the train.
Anyway after that they sang songs and told the kids some a story and informed them of some "rules" for Christmas eve.
On our train ride back it was all about the life of Christ. They had Simon Dewy pictures up all of the trail and nice music playing. It was soooo neat. The kids really enjoyed it and we enjoyed free family fun!
6 comments:
How fun!!! Too bad they don't have anything like that here. :-) Look at this blog http://www.lisabearnson.com/blog/ on December 7th they went to a live nativity. I think she lives somehwere around SLC. Would be cool to find out where it was so you could go sometime! Love and Hugs!
That sounds way fun! I love trains. Okay, Jenna is so big!!! And cute!
YAY! I'm glad you are hopping on the blog train. It is great fun.
What a fun activity. I'm glad yours went much better than my trip to the North Pole.
Your kids are too big. Tell them to stop that.
Awesome! Those really are the best kind of activities. What a nice thing for that family to do!!
Love you - mean it....
Lindsay
Hi. This is Sam. I live in Stringtown where we do the Polar Express. Just for the fun of it, I was searching the web for comments on the Polar Express because I get a kick out of what some people say. I stumbled across your blog, and it looks like you had a lot of fun last year, and I really appreciate your comments. We are totally booked this year, but there is a little space left that we want to save for people who really enjoyed it last year. If you'd like to come, e-mail me using the e-mail address on http://stringtown.us/contact. Thanks, Sam
Post a Comment