Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Book Tagged!

Okay so my friend Margaret tagged me and here are the instructions

The rules are as follows:

1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages).

2. Open the book to page 123.

3. Find the fifth sentence.

4. Post the next five sentences.

5. Tag five people.

I have a lot of books near me so here is a good one

The Rescue by Nicholas Sparks
"Oh," Mitch said, "right"
Taylor turned his attention to the game, and Mitch followed his eyes.
"Then why were you staring at her?" he finally asked.
"I wasn't staring at her."
"Oh," Mitch said again, nodding. (He didn't even try to hide his smirk)

I want to hear from:
Ilene Proudfoot
Jessica Crane
Emily Klein
Emily Rogers
Ainsli (Ace) Jenks

1 comment:

Margaret said...

oooo a romance! Fun! Thanks for participating. It's fun to see which books are near my friends! Love ya!