Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Cousins

It has been so nice living so much closer to our cousins. We have had a chance to visit all of the Morgan cousins in their homes since we moved back to Utah. It was also really great to be able to spend so much time with most of them over Christmas. My brother Mike and his family weren't able to make it this year and we missed them. Here is a scrapbook page of all of the Morgan cousins in age order that I made for the family calendar. I love being able to see them all at once!

While we were in Burley the kids played a lot at the Daycare . (My sister owns a large Daycare that we got to use for the family celebrations. I didn't get lots of pictures with my camera because so of the time it was out in the car and I would use someone elses camera. I hope that some of you will please send me those pictures. ( I want the play-dough pictures and the snow pictures and another others that are great!) Here is Jenna with one of the girl cousins on the trampoline. Jenna has 5 girl cousins that are all within a year and a half of each other it is a party anytime they are together. (Actually it is usually a tea party!)Jenna and Coopers cousin Calder got to come and visit this last week. He lives with his parents up in Northern Idaho and it has been a long time since we had seen them. It was fun to see the kids interact with each other and see their different personalities come out. We discovered that they each have different amounts of personal space. Cooper of course needs none. Jenna likes more than that and Calder would like at least and arms length.
We went over to Brian and Aprils house a few nights and hung out there as a family. The kids played and had a blast trying to jump on Auntie April's couch. They eventually used the pillows to relax and watch a movie. That WAS approved by their Auntie.


One night everyone came over to our house and around bed time the kids decided that they wanted to watch a movie. It sounded like some peace and quiet to us parents so off they went. We set them up with a kid's party upstairs in their beds. Thanks to Grandma B they also had nice pillows to lean up against as they enjoyed their flick! Notice Calder in the middle. He didn't last that long (remember the personal space factor.)

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Looks like SO much fun! Look at all those cousins!

Emily said...

Dang Kricket, I check your blog almost every day, and nothing...then BAM...I have tons of catching up to do!

That is a ton of cousins, and your calendar page is so cute! I might have to steal that...we only need to more to fill one up! I love the set up in the bedroom with the laptop...so cute!

And ice skating looks like so much fun, I haven't done that in forever! I'm glad you guys had such a great time...the snow pictures are cute too. I keep hearing how pounded Utah is getting with snow. If you need a break from it, you could come see us in LV!!

RightHahn said...

OK - I totally need names to go with all those faces!! It seems impossible to me that any of your nephews and nieces could have grown up that much since I've seen them last...like facial hair grown up. Wooooo.

Great posts!

Lindsay