WOW! Good job Garrett!
Love how you added a "friend" class to the list. I should make one of those for Dan. Congrats Garrett. Way to get your money's worth.
Cute cute cute...I love blogs that sing the praises of good husbands.
You are so cute. I am so thankful you have such an amazing hubby and daddy in your life. Love you.
Way to go Garrett! That's awesome, and those classes don't sound easy.
Congrats to your husband!!! Also I tagged you so please visit my blog and answer the questions and then also comment on the pay it forward!!! Thanks
Post a Comment
6 comments:
WOW! Good job Garrett!
Love how you added a "friend" class to the list. I should make one of those for Dan.
Congrats Garrett. Way to get your money's worth.
Cute cute cute...I love blogs that sing the praises of good husbands.
You are so cute. I am so thankful you have such an amazing hubby and daddy in your life. Love you.
Way to go Garrett! That's awesome, and those classes don't sound easy.
Congrats to your husband!!!
Also I tagged you so please visit my blog and answer the questions and then also comment on the pay it forward!!! Thanks
Post a Comment