Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Ice Skating

During the Christmas break, Mom B was nice enough to take us all Ice Skating. It was a lot of fun of the kids as well as the adults. I am not that great a Ice Skating so I wasn't a lot of help with the kids but if we all held hands I did okay.
Jenna really loved it and she got pretty good. She even wen about half-way around the rink without holding on to anyones hands.
Cooper was basically a two-hander almost the whole time. Because my little man is a solid as he is I REALLY could help him at all. I felt like he was going to pull me over . It was a fun experience and these pictures should make it a fond memory.

2 comments:

Margaret said...

How fun! I took the kids roller skating and they had a hard time with even that. I'm sure they would love to try ice skating but I'm pretty sure we would all have cracked skulls by the end. Maybe I will let them grow up a bit and then try. Way to be brave!

RightHahn said...

Kricket - you saying you're not good at ice skating is way deceiving. There should probably be a clarification on what it means to be a bad skater....like setting the bottom of the scale for the 'worst you could ever be at skating' with a picture of me beside it :) You could be way farther up the scale with your picture beside 'not so good' ...

Remember how many times I fell down on the way to class during the winter???:) It wasn't pretty...