hey - that's what i was going to say. .. i want to squeeze those cheeks too:) he is darling, Kricket! i hope you are doing and feeling well. I sure love you!
I was just thinking that you had probably had your baby by now. He is darling -- congratulations to you all. Hope you are feeling good, and that he is sleeping for you.
11 comments:
He is adorable! I wish you weren't so far away so I could squeeze those cute cheeks!
Love you!
Miss you!
hey - that's what i was going to say. .. i want to squeeze those cheeks too:) he is darling, Kricket! i hope you are doing and feeling well. I sure love you!
cute kid! you gotta love the sleepy phase of babyhood.
Darling pictures! We just love your little, growing family.
He is so adorable! What a big boy he was! Congrats! I think you are amazing. Hope you are doing well and getting some sleep.
Hey Kricket,
I was just thinking that you had probably had your baby by now. He is darling -- congratulations to you all. Hope you are feeling good, and that he is sleeping for you.
Rachel Miller
He's very cute - and looks like a little man!!
Ryder is sooooooooooooo CUTE
Love,
Alexis Barnum
New babies are so precious. I am so happy for you.
Look at all that hair! Adorable!
THAT is a cute baby!
Post a Comment