I don't really get it because I wasn't born a Barnum but I did marry into this family and therefore have become very familiar with "the Barnum couch." You see it doesn't matter how many couches there are or how many people are suppose to fit on a couch because the Barnum clan will ALL gravitate to one couch and try to sit as close as possible. This has had a trickle down affect in our family and Jenna and Cooper will sit as close as possible even if they are the only two on the couch and if I come in and sit down it isn't long before they are right next to me (or on top of me). I may not totally understand but I can say that kind of like it! Does your family have any quirks such as this?
such cute pics. of your family! I love that jenna and cooper are always so happy to be so close - most kids are pulling hair out too often to sit even next to each other!
3 comments:
How cute are you guys!
I think I may be one of the biggest culprits of this quirk:)
such cute pics. of your family! I love that jenna and cooper are always so happy to be so close - most kids are pulling hair out too often to sit even next to each other!
Post a Comment